Great CCL Classes the best easy to follow curriculum
IL CONCEALED CARRY CLASSES, CARRY IN 32 STATES, CNC ACADEMY, ILLINOIS CONCEALED CARRY CLASSES in Schaumburg. Offering Weekdays Tuesday and Wednesday, Weekends Saturday and Sunday 8:30am-5pm Classes Now Only $149
ILLINOIS CONCEALED CARRY CERTIFICATION COURSE (CCL COURSE)
This is a TWO-DAY course. Day 2 of the class will take place on the next calendar day and is included with the price of this registration.
This course is needed to obtain your Illinois Concealed Carry License (CCL). You will need a total of 16 hours of instruction to obtain your license. With 16 hours of hands-on classroom and range time included, this course meets all the requirements of Firearms Illinois Concealed Carry Act IL430. After completion of this course you will be able to complete the Illionis and Florida Concealed Carry Applications.
INTRODUCING THE C-N-C ACADEMY EXPERIENCE
- All our Illinois concealed carry classes are instructed by a fulltime Firearms Instructor, certified with both the NRA-Law Enforcement Division and USCCA (United States Concealed Carry Association)
- IL CCL Classes During the Weekdays and Weekends, to better fit your Busy Schedules.
Onsite Smokeless Range VR Simulator with Laser Sirt Pistols for your safety, learn fundamentals in the safe environment of a classroom, before shooting live rounds.
- Site Alignment, Stance, Proper Grip, Holster Draws, Target Acquisition, Trigger Control.
- Great news we have Conceal carry classes on weekdays
- We offer 8-hour Concealed Carry Classes to Vets and active Military
- Our CCL class sizes are no larger than 12 students which is better for everyone to get the attention desired and always Safety First.
- 5 Star Rating, Google, Yelp, Facebook and over 350 on the USCCA portal. Check out this link and scrool down to see all the excellent reviews!
WHAT IS YOUR INVESTMENT TO OBTAIN AN ILLINOIS CONCEALED CARRY LICENSE
C-N-C Academy, Illinois Concealed Carry Class Fee: $149
Equipment Rental Optional: $30 (Includes Gun, ammo, eye, and ear protection)
Concealed Carry and Home Defense Textbook, Optional $30
Fingerprints Optional : ($70 Cash), $75 if paid with Zelle, Venmo, Debit or Credit card Fingerprints done by (Premier-Livescan, LLC.)
State of Illinois Registration Fee: $150. ISPFSB.COM(5-year License), (Paid to the State of Illinois) Paid at time you decide to apply for the license.
ADDITIONAL CONCEALED CARRY COURSE DETAILS
Each Student Will Need the Following
- If you do not have a firearm, one will be provided for an additional $30 equipment fee. This will include the Firearm, ammo, eye and ear protection. $30 equipment fee is due on day one. (Cash perferred)
- You will only need your firearm for the 2nd day of class.
- NO firearms without trigger guard or any firearm considered unsafe by instructor.
- Firearm must be cased and unloaded.
- If shooting a semi-auto, you will need 2-3 magazines.
- 30 rounds of ammunition (NOT included in class price).
- Keep in mind: If you do not pass the shooting portion with 70% accuracy, you will need another 30 rounds.
- Ammunition not needed until Day 2.
- Hearing and eye protection. If you do not have your own, we can provide it for you.